03 June 2013

Heidi's Goodbye Luau

I almost don't even want to write about this, because it's just permanent proof that Heidi is gone.  BOO! Ok, all immaturity aside, it really is the best thing for Heidi to move to Connecticut and all that stuff, but we miss her here!!!

On Friday, we had a luau in her honor (you know, because she went to school in Hawaii.  Well, after she went to school in Egypt.  I KNOW!)  It was a fun night, everyone loves Heidi!

Heidi's luau
Heidi's luau
Heidi's luau
Heidi's luau
This one makes me laugh :)
Heidi's luau
Heidi's luau
Heidi's luau
Heidi's luau
The liiiiights were sooooo gorgeous
Heidi's luau
All of the lights

Finally...
Roommates at Heidi's farewell luau

We miss and love you Heidi!!!

2 comments:

Kel said...

such a lovely lady and such a fun evening!

gotta get used to saying hello and goodbye in this town.

Eve said...

I miss Heidi already!

I keep missing out on roommate photo ops. This pattern will not continue.