22 June 2013

Saint-Saens et Jean-Yves Thibaudet

I went for the Saint-Saens (hello, proof that Camille was originally a man's name) and was out of my mind excited when I learned that Jean-Yves Thibaudet (you probably know him from here) was playing!!!! Completely beside myself.  Dream come true.  I bought a CD and stood a line that was too short for such an inspiring musician to get his autograph.  We spoke a little French together (I spoke a little French with Jean-Yves Thibaudet!!!). He said my name is pretty, which only served to make the night more perfect as that comment brought the whole evening full circle.

Spoke a little French with John-Yves Thibaudet ce soir.
Symphony- JYT and CSS
Symphony- JYT and CSS

There was some kissing, too.

Best way to spend the first day of Summer.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love Jean Yves Thibaudet! I am so jealous.

Jourdan said...

OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS