28 July 2013

Feeling Nostalgic

Feeling a lot of things, but nostalgic lends itself to the prettiest photos.
I am in desperate need of an adventure.

natalie godderridge, jared holloway, me, and christina tracy on the lawn (11)
jonathan evans, me, and megan knowles in a taxi to church
tanner hardison and me on the lawn (2)
mary barlow and me on the lawn (2)
geoff pierce is a creeper and me
prete with grace stephenson courtesy of aaron day (3)
me, alex struk, and geoff pierce
natalie godderridge, jared holloway, me, and christina tracy on the lawn (14)
< 3

6 comments:

From The Heart said...

Camille.... don't you know your whole life is an adventure!!! You always find the adventures in the every day moments That's one of the things that makes you so fabulous - miss you!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh me too! I could use it so much. Love these pics as well, best. summer. ever.

Jen said...

Love these pictures. And I already know what adventure you need: to bring a friend or two and come stay with us in Cambridge! come in the fall--it will be gorgeous!

Alex Holloway said...

Can I go on an adventure with you?

Camille said...

Yes to all of this!

Beth said...

That picture of you and Jonathan in the cab makes my day. Actually all of these pictures do!!! I miss us all together!