03 July 2013

Media Love

LOVEd spending my weekend with Maggie, Caitlin, Bekah, and Sarah.
Regram from @holdennine #latergram #ThePartyDontStop #FreshPrincesses

Everyone was such a good sport about cramming into JeepJeep.
Media

2 excited for Target.
Media

A brief exploration of Media.  Toooo hottttt.
Media
Media
Media
Media
Media

Most importably, I'd like to introduce our new BFF Bryan the Flautist.  He didn't say he spelled his name with with a "y" but you could just tell.
Media

The biggest take away of the weekend was that I don't have enough sass.  This girl is my inspiration!!
Media

Always a dream to adventure with good friends. Also of note (why don't I have a picture??) is Bekah's cake! Chocolate goodness. Thanks to Sarah for all of the good photos!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

These photos are so cool! And those purple pants are AWESOME!

www.ciderwithrosie.com

sincerelyemilee said...

LOVE!!!!!!:-)