29 July 2013

Men Who Cook

Our home teachers made us dinner last night, and guys, the whole evening was a riot.  Suffice it to say that Courtney's youth in Wyoming is absolutely nothing like mine in Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.  And Leah's grandfather? Absolutely nuts, and in the absolutely best possible way.  A giant shout out to Marc for cooking everything from scratch, including a separate dairy-free dinner just for me.

HT Dinner
HT Dinner
HT Dinner
HT Dinner
HT Dinner

How darling is that apron? I think it's Eve's, and maybe I wore it as a giant bib while eating.

2 comments:

Kel said...

home teachers are the best, the thought of y'all having dinner makes me smile. and I have heard such wonderful things about Marc's cooking!!

Emma Karen said...

I need that apron. It is seriously too cute! I wish my home teachers were as awesome as yours!