21 July 2013

Some Of Camping

Guys, this weekend.  I will definitely not forget it.  Especially Saturday.  There was lots of fun and adventure.

We camped on Friday night.  The Boy Scouts next door weren't too happy to be next to several 20-somethings, and informed us that the bridge was the barrier.  So we stayed up late and reveled in the fire we were actually able to start (better luck next time with that flint).

Shenandoah camping
Shenandoah camping
Shenandoah camping
Shenandoah camping
Shenandoah camping
Thanks, ma and pa, for giving me tents.  And also to Trent for the tent he brought.
Shenandoah camping

Saturday we went into Shenandoah.  Guyyyyyssss Skyline Driiive.  Can we even talk about how gorgeous it is? Because it is so so beautiful.  I die.
Shenandoah camping
Shenandoah camping
Shenandoah camping
^Last time I was behind the wheel...

Our car met up with the other car again at a beautiful overlook.
Shenandoah camping
Shenandoah camping
Shenandoah camping
Shenandoah camping
^We took this while, unbeknownst to us, a group shot was also being taken.  Can't wait to see that evidence of my vanity!
Shenandoah camping

Ah, these were simpler times.  Before the natural water slide (photos coming...).  Before that amazing diner dinner.  Before our adventure on the side of US29.  Just wait.  You'll see.

1 comment:

The Perfect Pear said...

this looks like such a blast!! I always go camping in the summer but this year I wasnt able to! :( haha but I love seeing pictures of other people tenting it, I always thought it wasnt the same in an RV, tenting is the way to go! :) Thanks for sharing!

XO
Lauren

The Perfect Pear Designs
• Designing Pretty Blogs Since 2012 •