08 August 2013

Corcoran War Photography

I went to the Corcoran last night to check out the exhibit about war photography.  What a sobering experience.  It took two hours for me to make my way through the exhibit, and I left feeling all sorts of different emotions.  Go with a friend so you have someone who can relate to what you're feeling at the end.

The Response Room had a variety of reactions, but the children's were the most poignant.

Corcoran war photography
Corcoran war photography
Corcoran war photography
Corcoran war photography

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I read about the exhibit, it sounds amazing. So glad that you got to see it.

Brewed Together said...

Interesting! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

Beth said...

We drove past this tonight and I thought of you. Looks like we need to head over soon. Thanks for the good recommendation!