21 August 2013

D.C. Love

D.C. has my heart.  I am so blessed to be here at this time in my life.  It has its share of hardships, but am I ever growing.  

I'm learning the meaning of vulnerability.  These past few months have seen me slowly discovering what that word really means.  My dear, sweet friends, both long-term and new-found, are patient with me as I make my way to confident vulnerability.  Thank you.  I know I've been hard/weird lately (especially with this strange laugh I've developed?), and the friends I have found here have helped me in more ways than they know.

Never gets old. #vscocam
DC Love
DC Love
DC Love
DC Love
DC Love

Yadda yadda yadda, I wrote this Monday night (technically Tuesday morning) as I was doing laundry after what I described to Eve as "a dining fiasco on the Hill!!"  I've trained myself to not late-night blog as I come across as emo (so many feeeelings), but you know what? I'm letting this one stay.

No comments: