06 August 2013

I Have My Jeep Back!!!

Really, this is the most important thing about my life right now!  I am back to my happy, cheery, rainbow-y self now that I have my wheels back.  Without my Jeep I was just happy.

I went to Union Station.
JEEPJEEP CULPEPER

Pigeons were walking around inside, because people like the woman next to me were feeding crackers to those monsters. #CityRage
JEEPJEEP CULPEPER

I boarded the train, which is markedly less crowded on a Monday afternoon headed towards small town, VA than it is on a weekend heading to Philly or NYC.
JEEPJEEP CULPEPER
JEEPJEEP CULPEPER

The scenery was so pretty.
JEEPJEEP CULPEPER
Oh wait, that's me.  Shoot.  But the actual scenery really was gorgeous!

Who would have thought that Amtrak stopped in tiny ol' Culpeper? Didn't cross my mind for about a week and a half.
JEEPJEEP CULPEPER

Alice from the mechanic's picked me up.  I told her that "I'm the one in the bright blue pants."
JEEPJEEP CULPEPER

Before long, I was REUNITED WITH MA JEEP!!!
JEEPJEEP CULPEPER

And I was happy, cheery, rainbow-y again!
JEEPJEEP CULPEPER

And my A/C still works! I was worried that even though I just got that fixed, that it'd be an either/or kind of deal. Blessings of paying tithing! ;) But seriously...

3 comments:

Beck Bee said...

hooray for you!

Kati said...

Wahoo!! That's fabulous! And those birds in Union Station, always crazy, especially when flying over your head.

Jourdan said...

I love this story and I love trains but mostly I love you.