05 August 2013

Moroccan Food & Sharknado

My weekend was amaaaazing! I love my friends!

Friday, we went to dinner to celebrate how amazing we all are, but mostly to say goodbye to Brad as he heads back to Utah for his last year of school.  The food was amazing, but sadly we missed the belly dancers!  I even wore my belly shirt in preparation!
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado
Fud
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado
Fud
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado
Fud
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado
Fud


We hung out in DuPont Circle.  The books were great, loved the DISCO ROLLER BLADERS, but the rats weren't really my fave.
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado
DuPont Disco
DuPont Disco

I then caught the metro to meet up with some friends for a midnight showing of SHARKNADO!! The boys wanted sundaes from iHop, so I ordered a plate of bacon. Yum!  But most importantly, the movie was INCREDIBLE!! Watch it!! Sharks + Tornadoes, you can't lose.
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado
^worst sight ever^
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado

Going to a midnight movie, not getting home til 3 am, being locked out...it's like I'm back in college!

1 comment:

Taylor Winters said...

Isn't Miss Haynie a dream?!? She is the sweetest! We were in the same ward back here in Provo :)