06 August 2013

The Hirshhorn

Eve, Chelsey, and I went to the Hirshhorn on Saturday, and I got to see the two pieces I've been aching to see for a while.  The Hirshhorn's sculpture garden is the best in all of the land.

Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado
 #vscocam #latergram last one I mostly promise

Barbara Kruger
Love love loved this Barbara Kruger exhibit #vscocam
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado

Anne Hamilton
Anne Hamilton at the Hirshhorn #vscocam
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado

Sculpture garden
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado

And I really liked this one, too:
Hirshhorn Moroccan Kayla Sharknado

No comments: