04 September 2013

BYUVA

KIDDOS.  Guess WHAT.  Saturday was the BYU vs UVA game and it rained and it was fun, but most importantly... I finally learned the rules of football!  Or, more accurately, I was finally taught them (thanks, Aaron!).  Maybe I am American after all.

I probably would have learned the rules sooner if my high school or university stadiums had columns!!!
BYU UVA
BYU UVA
At first I thought that the words on our shirts were from the 13th Article of Faith.  Don't worry, I know that they're from the fight song, but they still just seem like a dating advert.
BYU UVA
It's hard to tell in these photos, but there was a lightening watch and the whole stadium was evacuated.  There were a few downpours that left us soaked.
BYU UVA
BYU UVA
BYU UVA
BYU UVA
BYU UVA

The biggest compliment I received that night was when someone told me that I looked like a UVA girl (this was pre my shirt staining my skirt). 

Also, a funny post relating to sports I just rediscovered.

4 comments:

Beck Bee said...

such a memorable day! and you def looked like a UVA girl. too bad you didn't snag a UVA boy before we left. ;)

Utah Girl Am I said...

Noooo! Not your cute striped skirt!! Did the stains come out??

Kel said...

you found Joseph!

glad we could sit by each other for one quarter :)

Kati said...

Hey, remember that one time I dropped you off at college? :) Such a memorable day! And I totally didn't put it together until this that the shirt was from the fight song...