30 September 2013

Homestead Apple Picking

Aaron, Sarah, and I [or, Aaron and Camarah*] went apple picking on Saturday!!  It was so much fun! It always is. I just love it!  We went to this darling orchard in Poolesville, and I even ran into people I know there (the Peteresens!).  I left with 12 pounds of apples, which is wonderful, but also, what was I thinking? I don't have time to cook or bake, but looks like I'm going to have to find some time.  Sarah picked even more apples, but Aaron?  Yeah, he got like 6 apples total.  Total nomad. 

Also, guys, can we just talk about how cute Sarah looks in all of these pictures?? Because she does.

Apple picking with Sarah and Aaron
Apple picking with Sarah and Aaron
Apple picking with Sarah and Aaron
Apple picking with Sarah and Aaron
Apple picking with Sarah and Aaron
Apple picking with Sarah and Aaron
^Braeburn, obviously the best
Apple picking with Sarah and Aaron
Apple picking with Sarah and Aaron
Apple picking with Sarah and Aaron
Apple picking with Sarah and Aaron
Apple picking with Sarah and Aaron
Apple picking with Sarah and Aaron
Apple picking with Sarah and Aaron
Apple picking with Sarah and Aaron
Apple picking with Sarah and Aaron


*I like our new moniker because it sounds like a sexy sports car.

5 comments:

Kel said...

she sure does. Sarah, seriously so cute!

love these fall activities. makes my heart really happy.

Elizabeth Jaime said...

Wow! Can't believe it's already apple picking time already!

x elizabeth of thompson & prince

Loulou said...

That sounds and looks like it was a lot of fun! You sure have plenty of apples now. I've never been apple picking but have been busy making things with the nice fresh ones we've been getting at the farmers' market.

ashley: said...

This looks so amazing! So jealous!

Jennifer said...

or like a religiously significant hill in New York! i'm a fan.