Sarah and I were there for less than 24 hours (like 17 or 18 hours?), but it was so perfect. Even if the clouds only cooperated for 30 minutes. Let the record show though that in those 30 minutes by the pool, I managed to get a tan line. That alone makes up for the fact that I forgot mascara.
1. Clean the pool. Then don't actually swim. Because of aforementioned clouds.
2. Be excited that it's officially Apple Cider Doughnut Season!! Linvilla, land of dreams!
3. Strut State Street. First stop is almost always Local.
4. If you've been very good girls, you will be serenaded by Bryan again!!
5. Live life on the edge, and almost get hit by the trolley.
6. And finally, grab lunch at FSF. Sarah wore the cutest cardigan!