29 October 2013

Halloween Singles Dance

Sarah cast so much fear into my heart about smiling while she was painting my face that I didn't smile for the rest of the night.  Just kidding!  Well, the threats were very real, but also, I looked like the Joker if I smiled, so I opted for a bored/not impressed look instead.  

Sarah AKA my creator.  I hear her beret is authentic and actually from Paris.
Untitled
Being an art thief was too difficult, so we dressed Saj up as Sharbat Gula instead, and then she got nominated for best costume!
Untitled
These punks didn't even dress up.
Sarah and Bekah were really excited to hang with Saj and me...
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Lady Gaga herself! Some people thought I was supposed to be her, but I didn't even come close to this glory.
Untitled

This is probably my favorite photo from the whole night... The original cover:
Untitled

DC2 Halloweens of Years Past:  2012/2011

Had to throw this in: Not to brag, but Lorde was totally put on the playlist for me.

1 comment:

Kel said...

still can't get over your hot pleather pants.

and will you text me the pics that night from the dance....? gracias.