14 October 2013

Liann's Gatsby Birthday Party!

My friend Liann had an amazing Gatsby party this weekend for her 30th!  She pulled out all the stops, and it was such a fun night!  Also, let me admit upfront that I didn't get a picture of her? Major fail.

I got to be a cigarette candy girl and walk around with a tray of sweets!  This would have been even better if I hadn't still been feeling sick and gotten a severe case of the shakes after eating one little candy from all that sugar.
Untitled
Some of us went to dinner at Mothership beforehand.
Untitled
Untitled
I had my first (virgin) bloody mary.  It was spicy.
Untitled
Untitled
Pumpkin. Pie. Spoons.  Whyyyyy was I siiiick????
Untitled
This CAKE!!!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Look at all these mocktails!
Untitled
Becky and I were partners in crime!  I also love Chris in the background of this one.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Nils got a lot of sweet deals at REI!  Apparently the whole ward did, too.
Untitled
Untitled
Guys, Caitlin, she is just so great!!! 
Untitled

What a wonderful time celebrating one of the most gracious people that I know.

4 comments:

Kati said...

Love it! That was so fun. You rocked as the candy girl, so sorry you weren't feeling well!

Beth said...

These pictures make me SO EXCITED to turn thirty and throw a freaking rager. You looked great. Caitlin looked great. All of this is phenomenal.

Liann said...

Oh don't you worry about not getting a photo of me, I'm so glad you captured lots of the details of the night! These photos turned out great! And two were perfect candy girls!

Shara-Dee said...

You were a terrific candy girl! Sure was a fun party and your blog is a great way to record the event. It was so nice meeting all of Liann's friends.