22 October 2013

Plaid Pumpkin Picking

My friends and I also picked pumpkins from the pre-picked pumpkin patch on Saturday!  We got way fewer photos at Pumpkin Land because maybe definitely the storage on my iPhone got full from all of the apple pictures?  So I take a lotta pictures. In fact, I think all of these photos are from Stephanie and Jordan.  But hey, look, CRAZY LOOKING GOURDS!

Hometown Halloween
Hometown Halloween
Hometown Halloween
LOL GOURDS SO FUNNY
Hometown Halloween
Guys, these are actually called fairy tale pumpkins!
Hometown Halloween
Geoff casting major shade on Brad.
Hometown Halloween
Hometown Halloween
Hometown Halloween
I told Aaron that pumpkins were super masculine because it takes a lot of strength to carry them...
Hometown Halloween
And then Jordan's all like "Whatever, look how freaking adorable and feminine I make pumpkins look!"
Hometown Halloween

In the end, I left with three mini pumpkins for my office and a spaghetti squash for my stomach.

No comments: