01 November 2013

This Week

Mostly I ate a lot of sweets, but here are some photo snippets of what else I did this week.  
Disclaimer: most of these photos are still of sweets.

Eye cupcakes!! Green eye cupcakes!!
Untitled

My kitty cat costume led to a lot of happiness.
Untitled

I hung out with Audrey and these guys (pictured below, aren't they handsome?)  Also, the cops were called!  This makes me feel awesome.
Untitled

Apple cranberry crumble from B&W with Beth.
Untitled

This is how my family feels about THE SOX WINNING THE WORLD SERIES!!!
Untitled

A close up of my Mondrian nails.  I'm not going to lie to you, these nails took a lot of time.
Untitled

How this weekend is going to be:
Untitled


3 comments:

smile like you mean it said...

wait hold up, what's my picture for your phone?! I love the nails.

Beth said...

That pie was beyond delish.

Jen said...

I want that cupcake so badly.