04 November 2013

When In Doubt, Twirl

I feel very blessed for how surrounded by friends I was this weekend.

Saj and Sarah helped me to build my new gallery wall!  I loved the creative skills it demanded and having my Sara(h)s over (because I own them).
Weekend

I attended a fabulous evening of chick flicks, hair braiding and amazing food.  Girls, let me know if you're looking for a man that can cook.
Weekend
Weekend
Weekend

One of the absolute best ways to spend a Sunday is with wonderful friends and art.  I did that this weekend.  
Weekend
Weekend
Technically, this next one is from last Sunday, but same thing.
Untitled


Also, I had a fabulous hair day on Sunday.  Day 1 hair is the best, amIright?

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

The title of this post is one of my personal mantras. Obviously.

Beck Bee said...

Who's the man?! I need someone who can cook to balance out my lack thereof. ;)

Beth said...

Your gallery wall looks SO FREAKING GOOD!!! And this art? Perf.