26 December 2013

Christmas Break 2013

I never get a lot of photos when I go home, which is a shame, because my family is weird and there should be as much proof of that as possible. 

I visited Paigey at work and DREW HER AN AWESOME PICTURE FOR CHRISTMAS YEAH! #YBIAW


I talked the missionaries into giving me candy canes and SnapChatted my way through church.


SANTA CAME AND WE GOT MORE CANDY CANES!


Samuel tripped and fell to the floor by the fridge, but what caused him the most distress wasn't his ankle, but the pie that fell face down on the floor.  You should have heard the cries.  He ate it anyway.



We played games.


Paigey inadvertently dressed as Mary while she was telling us about Swedish Christmas.


And without a doubt, we were sexy.


WOO HOO FUN TIMEZ WILL BE BACK THERE TOMORROW!

No comments: