02 December 2013

Philadelphia Tourist

I promise I'm from Philly and knew how to get to every place without a GPS or the help of Nick, who's not actually from Philly.

On Friday, the only shopping we did was deciding which historical sites to visit.  We started off at the Liberty Bell.  I had to twirl for the security guy to get in.  He said it was so he could make sure I wasn't concealing anything, but we both know it was really because I've got sweet moves.
Thanksgiving 2013
Thanksgiving 2013
Thanksgiving 2013
Thanksgiving 2013

We then walked over to this tiny alleyway, which is the oldest residential road still in use in the USofAmurica.
Thanksgiving 2013
Thanksgiving 2013
Thanksgiving 2013
Thanksgiving 2013
Thanksgiving 2013
Thanksgiving 2013
Tiny street, big hearts.

Hanger was imminent, so we went to Pat's (the only place worth going) and then to Leetle Eatly.
Thanksgiving 2013
Thanksgiving 2013
Thanksgiving 2013
Thanksgiving 2013

We ended at Love Park, where I signed up for a drawing for a new Jeep.  Fingers crossed!  So far all I've won are a bunch of phone calls.
Love park
Thanksgiving 2013

The whole day was just perfection, and I was sad to see everyone go and be left all alone.  

Lots of these photos are from Sarah, but don't ask me which ones.

1 comment:

Beth said...

FUUUNNNNN! Good luck with the Jeep! I fully expect you to take me for a joy ride when you win a new set of wheels.