01 December 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Paigey, Pilgrim Jim, and I were really excited that several of my friends were coming to Media for Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving 2013
Thanksgiving 2013

My mom had Sarah and me make the fruit platter while Sam made a veggie platter (Saj was off on the phone with Germany).  Sam unleashed the true nature of simpering vegetables, and then came and took over our chevron fruit platter.  Thanks to him, the pineapple car had a banana bridge to cross.
Thanksgiving 2013
Thanksgiving 2013

After the most delicious feast of the year, Sarah introduced me to a Holden tradition: carpet angels!  Side note, it's difficult to do with whiplash, but oh so very worth it.
Thanksgiving 2013
Thanksgiving 2013

Before pie and North by Northwest and more pie and 17 Again, Paigey and I led a tour of all the haunted houses and brothels in the area.
Thanksgiving 2013

AND I PROMISE THAT SAJ WAS THERE EVEN IF SHE ISN'T IN ANY OF THESE PICTURES

1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! (belated)