26 February 2014

I Didn't Get Creeped On At The National Gallery For Once

Normally when I go to the NGA, I'm there by myself and I have to brace myself for the onslaught of advances from security guards who chat me up, tell me that the used to have a career jumping out of helicopters but can't seem to elaborate further when asked, and then demand for my phone number and stalk me on Facebook [THIS IS A TRUE STORY].  When I went this past Saturday, I learned that if you're at the NGA by yourself, enjoying the Italian galleries before pretending to be a spy, you can find cute Italian men who speak little to no English (just a guess) but will make flirtatious eye contact with you while admiring some High Renaissance art.



fras angelico and lippi
^Not HighRen, but I still love me some Fras Angelico and Lippi.

No comments: