21 February 2014

Kory Woodard Graphic Design

Once upon a time, many years ago when I was an undergrad, I swore that I would never join Twitter.  It seemed pointless.  I didn't get it.  I had Facebook.  Then I dated a boy who loved Twitter- it was part of his job to love social media.  So I thought about joining.  Shortly after I thought about maybe considering it, he dumped me, and I was relieved I hadn't succumbed to joining that weird site about birds or whatever.  Fast forward a few years- I'm living in D.C., verbal hashtagging all my conversations with Jennifer, and it strikes me that I have to join.  So I did.  And I fell in love.

Why do I tell you all this?  Well, a few weeks ago- a year and a half after I began tweeting- I put out a plea on Twitter looking for a graphic designer to create a new header for my blog.  A girl I didn't know from Tennessee responded.  I looked at her portfolio.  I was impressed.  I hired her.  I'm happier for having done it!

Kory was an absolute dream to collaborate with.  She easily understood what I was looking for, provided several options, was quick, professional, and just plain nice.  If you like good design and making the same life choices as I do, then I recommend you check her out.   Thank you, Kory!

Site/Portfolio

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So pretty! Love it.

kory said...

Awh! You are seriously the sweetest! Thanks so much for sharing this with your readers! :)