12 February 2014

Tory Burch Fashion Show

DC has their own little fashion week, which is basically just girls with complexes standing around, looking at models standing on pedestals (one of whom looked exactly like my cousin, so yeah, I'm basically beautiful by association), and wishing that they were in New York for real fashion week.  Once Yandary and I were able to find a posh little couch to watch from, I had a lot of fun!

Tory Burch fashion show
There was of course a lot of alcohol (fyi, neither of us drink), so this was about the clearest shot of us we were able to get.
Tory Burch fashion show
Tory Burch fashion show
Tory Burch fashion show

3 comments:

Utah Girl Am I said...

Holy moly! That model DOES look like your cousin!! I had so much fun with you last night. Can't wait for next week! xo

Karly Megan said...

Of course you are beautiful! Even without the association! Although I must, admit you have some good looking family as well. :)

Beth said...

So classy. You are just the classiest. I hope you took some TB swag home with you.