21 March 2014

Change

Annabelle told me how she had been thinking that there were a lot of changes going on in my life right now (or the near future), and I had to agree (this one time) that she was right.  I'll be the first to admit that I didn't used to handle change very well (public apology to my parents for covering my face with a pillow and angrily sobbing any time we moved growing up).  Over the years, I've learned to embrace change.  I'm so grateful that I feel invigorated and full of faith instead of knocked off my feet. 

image


3 comments:

smile like you mean it said...

I LOVE THE QUOTE AND DESIGN WITH IT.

Camille said...

THANKS I MADE IT (THE QUOTE, NOT THE DESIGN #SOCRATICMETHOD)

smile like you mean it said...

THANKS FOR BEING SUPPORTIVE OF MY OVERLY EXCITED WORDS. MEANS THE WORLD.