03 March 2014

Paigey And Jacob Are Engaged!

Paige and Jacob got engaged this weekend!  It's all very exciting.  Jacob's a great guy and we're excited for him to join our family.

Paigey gets engaged


On a related note, the next person who hears that she's engaged and then looks at me with puppy eyes and says, "Hey, how ya doing?" I will punch them in the face.  My self-woth is entirely wrapped up in my relationship status, so my little sister getting married before I do is really hurtin.  In case this wasn't clear over the internet- my self-worth is not entirely wrapped up in my relationship status, so my little sister getting married before I do doesn't phase me.  I love you Paigey and Jacob!

/Parker and Carolyn/
/Sam and Kristie/

5 comments:

smile like you mean it said...

Sing it sista! Love you loads :)

Beth said...

HOORAAAAAY another wedding!

I'm guessing that if anyone looks at you with puppy-dog eyes it's because you're pretty. Maybe they are hoping to be your wedding party "plus one."

parkermoffat said...

Yay for weddings! Love you, sis!

Andrea Weinberg said...

Hahah ah, you're the best!!

Jannifer said...

Oh man, I had the same experience. Both of my younger sisters got married before me, which was fine. However, at my youngest sister's wedding I had to hide out for a bit at the reception, not because I was sad, but because I was soooo sick of people's pity comments. Ugh. Hope that isn't your experience. You rock, Camille!