10 April 2014

Apparently, Cherry Blossom Grilled Cheese Is A Thing

Which is the surest sign that it's cherry blossom season!

Leslie-with-the-Killer-Style-and-the-Best-Hair and I went to see the blossoms yesterday, and it was perfectttt.  We dreamed up the best cherry blossom photoshoot- one that could be considered over the top if I believed that such a thing existed.  Now, gimme some funnel cake.

Cherry blossoms 2014
Cherry blossoms 2014
Cherry blossoms 2014
Cherry blossoms 2014
Cherry blossoms 2014


3 comments:

Beth said...

Sooo pretty!! And I can't wait to see the results from the photo shoot. Because I assume it is totally happening. You can't just hint at it and not do it!!

Andrea Weinberg said...

I wish I had known this a few weeks ago!!

Camille said...

Ah, Annie!! You're so right!! Such a relief that no one was there, then ;)