08 April 2014

Philly

A small group of people went to Philly on Saturday.  I didn't organize it, but I did crash it.  Of course my alarm didn't go off (and it was hair washin' day, so that's a big deal).  Eve woke me up 22 minutes before go time (thanks, Eve!), and I managed to wash my hair, put on makeup, get dressed, and eat breakfast.  Basically, be really impressed with me.  Also, let's cut me some slack for my hair and outfit, mmmk?
Philly

We saw the Liberty Bell (not to be confused with my dog Belle).  The lighting was all wrong to get good photos by the Bell, so here are some pictures of the group/me annoying Kayvon (running theme of the day).
_4050159
_4050165

I grabbed a pretzel from a street vendor (right after he grabbed money from me, so it's all good and fair, don't worry).
Philly

We sat in Independence Square for the few minutes before we could go into ye old famous Independence Hall.  I've been a lot, so mostly I got more pictures of me being obnoxious.
_4050175
_4050181
Philly
Philly

Pat's for lunch, of course.  Pepper Steak Wit, please.
Philly

For once, I was able to get friends to go with me to the art museum!!  We're spoiled in D.C. with so many free museums, so no one wants to pay when we're in Philly.  Also, ask me why it was especially perfect that it says KOREA.
Philly
Philly
Philly

Museums make me happyyyyy.  As do adventures and sunshiiiiine.
Philly
Philly

1 comment:

preethi said...

Hey. Cute purse!

So fun seeing you last week! (Although I was way out if it and feel like I hardly talked to you. Let's get together again, k?)