18 April 2014

Random Thoughts

I love cookies.  Like, love them.

Is it strange that I'm eating my leftover Cava for breakfast?

I got a new facewash (it has charcoal in it, and that's some kind of a thing) and it smells like men's cologne.  Like very good men's cologne.

I was at Barnes and Noble last night.  I took a stack of 12 books up to a table to peruse, but when I got there I knocked everything over (including the prior tenant's Starbucks).  I reassured myself that if this were a movie, my clumsiness would be very charming.

I really love cookies.

Daaaaang Ingrid Michaelson, yo' new album is all woah.

Earlier this week I was sleeping with my fan on.  Now I'm back to my electric blanket.

I got caught in 4 downpours on Tuesday.  It's a good thing "Wet Cat Chic" looks amazing on me.

/via/

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Of course girl you make everything look charming.

Andrea Weinberg said...

Ingrid has a new album?! Must check this outttt

Camille said...

Annie, it is seriously SO AMAZING AND STUFF GO BUY AND LISTEN OKAY?!