29 May 2014

Duck Beach 2014

No juicy gossip, just lots of beautiful moments (and people).

Brian asked me, "Camille, have you ever even been to the beach? You're REALLY excited." #nofilter
Braids
DB2014

I was so happy about my superlative: "Best Beach Braids"
Braids

Chris&Christiane are the best.  Especially at fight-dancing!
Tiane
Fight dance
Fight dance

But we could never forget our D.C. roots
DB2014

DB2014, you were a true delight.
DB2012

Also, I brought back like 12 Fruit-by-the-Foots (Fruits-by-the-Foot?) as my souvenir. 

3 comments:

May! said...

AHHH! You've been to Duck Beach! I've only seen the documentary. You have become part of the amazing legend.

Camille said...

I know! And can you believe i haven't seen the documentary?

preethi said...

Ack you know and we're in the same house as Christiane! We love her (and you)!!