09 July 2014

Camayla Weekend!

Kayla came to DC this weekend as part of her world tour (you know, the tour where she moves from NJ in two weeks to Atlanta and she will no longer be a 2 hour drive away from me?)

SO WE HAD ALL SORTS OF FUN!!! 

This is how we celebrated the 4th!

We ate salad at my personal heaven, Sweetgreen.  I grammed one of the photos, and Sweetgreen totally liked it!!!
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4thKayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4thKayla Came to DC for the 4th
(I would have posted this picture instead if I'd had time to edit, but I don't have time to edit, soooo)
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th

We took awkward selfies.  A kid (okay, young man) on the sidewalk commented on it and we all laughed together and now we're all best friends.
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th

We went to Nordstrom and LOOKED TOTALLY FABULOUS!!!  Why yes, we did buy the sunnies and headbands!
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th

I wanted those pants so badly.

2 comments:

Beth said...

This pants are magical. I WANT. I NEED.

Andrea Weinberg said...

Your 4th of July outfit is the bestttttt!