08 July 2014

Food & Museums With Kayla

Kayla and I spent our Saturday eating food and going to museums.  All of which was Kayla's idea.  THIS IS WHY SHE'S MY BFF.

Brunch: CAFE RIO!!!!
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th

Museum: Air & Space Museum out by Dulles!! Kayla taught me SO MUCH and now I'm like the cool girl who knows about fighter jets.
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Oh, fighter jet, you're so funny!

Dinner: We were the first in line for when Medium Rare opened!!  We had delicious food obviously, but we also had a cool Ukrainian waiter who obliged my request that he draw pictures on our to-go bags!
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th
Okay, fine, I also took a stalker shot of this couple's shoes, but c'mon, THEIR SHOES MATCHED AND IT WAS DREAMY!!!
Kayla Came to DC for the 4th

We also watched a movie and made s'mores and played with sparklers and lit firecrackers and it was amazing!!! Kayla D, you really mean the world to me. 

2 comments:

Alex Holloway said...

So Jared and I have matching shoes just like those. Maybe one day you can take a picture and put it on the blog :) Maybe we will have to get some for baby too...

Camille said...

YES AND I WILL TAKE STALKER SHOTS OF YOU!!!