02 July 2014

June 2014

I've had this blog for 5 years, and never have I blogged as infrequently as I did this past June.

June 2014 was one of the most intensive months of my life.  I was pushed and challenged and stretched, often to extremes that felt beyond my capacity.  My emotions were on a wild ride that was completely out of my control.  I had some pretty intense spiritual experiences.  I had cherished conversations and moments of self-actualization.

Yesterday was July 1.  I awoke, and I could tangibly feel that the trials that had begun exactly one month earlier had been reduced to a more manageable level.  I awoke a refined and better version of myself.  I have developed and grown.  I know that this won't be the last time I am pushed to my limits.  I am grateful for the support system I have in my family, friends, and roommates.

Friday, bird shirt, chatting with sissy @littlemoffat. I guess I can adjust to being in America again. Semi-begrudgingly, of course. (@jourdanio I blame you for not stopping me from posting a #selfishie)


Now we can return to my regular posting on random things I do/like/see :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hooooraaaaayyyyy sounds like life is good! And looks like hair is shiny!