14 July 2014

PKP Party

Megan and Nicole were in town this weekend from Utah and Boston, so we had a little party last night.  It was fun and perfect and delicious!  I loved hearing so many tales (including one of illicit love!!).

PKP Soiree with Megan and Nicole
PKP Soiree with Megan and Nicole
PKP Soiree with Megan and Nicole
PKP Soiree with Megan and Nicole
Don't hate me, Beth, I just love it.
PKP Soiree with Megan and Nicole
PKP Soiree with Megan and Nicole

I love them all, they make me better.

8 comments:

Alex Holloway said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I WISH I COULD BE THERE AND BE IN YOUR PICTURES AND SEE ALL OF YOU AND I MISS YOU AND UTAH IS STUPID AND HOT AND DRY AND LOOOOOONNNNELY!!!

Alex Holloway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I love and hate this. Love, because I love all of you.

Hate--because I wish we could have been there!! Maybe DC should be in our future...

Beth said...

We certainly are an expressive bunch. I love us.

Camille said...

JEN AND BETH MOVE OUT HERE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Beth said...

I ALREADY LIVE HERE (that's me in the orange shirt. can't miss it.)

Camille said...

AHH!!! I meant to say JEN AND ALEX!!! Beth, boo, you're always on my mind!

Jen said...

we're applying for jobs in DC!! Derek is working on an application right at this very second, actually!