11 September 2014

Art History Snaps

I was doing it well before the Instagram account...

I went to the NGA on my last full day in D.C., and it was everything I could have hoped for.  I ran into those same awkward guards from my first visit as a D.C. resident pretty much exactly three years beforehand.  I received the sweetest compliment from a non-creepy security guard (didn't know the NGA had those!).  I teared up as I said goodbye for now to my favorite paintings and sculptures.

And I snapped a few good pics:

Art history snaps
Art history snaps
Art history snaps
Art history snaps
Art history snaps
Art history snaps
Art history snaps
Art history snaps
Art history snaps
Art history snaps

The NGA is easily my favorite place in D.C. ... I'm so glad it provided endless crazy stories, too.

1 comment:

parkermoffat said...

Easily my favorite post you've ever made.