18 September 2014

Fun Times

I went to this ward thing last night, and had a brief conversation with a guy whose name I forget so we'll just call him Mr. Manga.

Mr. Manga: "What does fun look like to you?"
Camille: "Excuse me?"
Mr. M: "What does fun look like to you?"
C: "Look like?"
Mr. M: "Yeah, I like to ask people that."
C: (finally getting what he means by his question) "Oh, museums.  Travelling.  Adventures."
Mr. M: "Museums?  That's the first time I've heard that answer."


As much as his response causes me inner turmoil, on the plus side, someone talked to me!

3 comments:

Lindsay Garlock said...

This is funny. And weird/poor guy haha.

When I was a kid I would dream about the day that I was in college and I was sure that I would meet someone dreamy that would take me on museum dates. We'd sip hot chocolate and walk around the museum and I always imagined a makeout sesh in some forgotten corner when no one was around. Hahah. Too bad I dated very few boys that thought anything like that - but some came really close!

Beth said...

NO.
No no no no no no no no.
I just. . .
NO.
But hooray for new friends!!

Jen said...

Museums would be in my top 5, too!!! No wonder I like you so much. :D