25 September 2014

Lately

I've been really good at not crying about missing DC this past week and on focusing on the positive.  Last night, I saw a friend in SLC and immediately started crying when asked how I was doing.  Blahhhh.

I'm afraid that's why I haven't been blogging much.  I didn't want this space to turn into a mopey sad-fest reminiscent of my 8th grade journal.  But I am working on focusing on the positive as much as possible!

Here are a few updates in like zero order other than how they uploaded to Flickr:

I've been doing a lot of yoga.

Signed Christmas cards for soldiers...and then one came home and surprised his wife!!!  It was very patriotic, as you can see by the fire hydrant.
image
image

My feet looked dope.
image

YANDARY HAS A CUTE NEW DOG AND HE IS SO SOFT AND ALSO DEAF!
Jimbo
Jimbo
Stuff I've been doing
Stuff I've been doing

My first Saturday here, I went to the UMFA.
Stuff I've been doing

Cleaned through some old boxes.
Stuff I've been doing
Stuff I've been doing

Yandary gave me the hometown tour!
Stuff I've been doing
Stuff I've been doing


I've also seen Annabelle, gotten hot chocolate and browsed downtown Bountiful with my mom, golfed, and so much more!

4 comments:

parkermoffat said...

I'm flattered that you took an artsy picture of my box o' junk.

Beth said...

That puppy makes me feel so many feelings. Is it soft? Is it snuggly? Can I have it? Maybe ask just in case?

Utah Girl Am I said...

Oh, my gosh! I miss you! And I'm so glad I got to seeee youuuuu! And Jimbo is adorable, and I miss him, too. You got such great shots! Such an artiste! :D :D xoxoxo

Camille said...

BETH HE IS SO SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JIMBOO!!!