09 January 2015

New Year's Eve Party

I co-hosted a NYE Party this year with Stephanie, and it was awesome!  I only had about 47 hours to pull it all together, and there was an hour on Tuesday (the day before) where four hundred people were invited, but luckily we worked some damage control and slimed that invite list back down.  Strangely, 23 hours notice for 400 people isn't really my jam.  But we had the perfect number of guests, the people who I wanted to come came, the decorations were beautiful (even though there are like no pictures of them), there was more than enough food, and people seemed to enjoy themselves.  It was a hostess's dream! 

Some of my DC friends were there, and they followed the dress code, and I was happy!!! Side note, Utah: Dressing up is not hard, it's actually fun.  You should try it.

I also wore a shiny gold dress, wore tiny hats, and ate midnight waffles.  So yeah, 2015 is going to be hecka great.

NYE

I only edited that first picture so let's just accept it for what it is and move on, okay?

image
NYE
NYE
NYE
NYE
NYE
NYE
NYE
NYE

3 comments:

parkermoffat said...

I love the hats!!!

Taylor Winters said...

If I was living in Utah I would force you to be friends with me. Moving is hard. And moving to Utah when I started school was THE HARDEST. Nothing like everybody pretending they have perfect lives to make you feel miserable, right? You are great as ever.

Also, how did I lose track of your blog for so long? It's lovely.

Camille said...

Taylor, I'm so glad you can relate...it's so hard to be here, and most people can't even fathom why. I'm working hard to REALLY accentuate the positive, because I can do hard things ;)