04 February 2015

Camille Takes A Spill

I would like to emphasize that the title of the post only rhymes if you pronounce my name the stupid way that Utah people do.  Le sigh.

Anyway, I was very graceful on Sunday...I'm only really posting this so I can eventually scroll through my blog and see this picture and laugh because it's sure to be funny when the pain goes away (okay, it's funny already). 

LEG WOUND


Only click here if you want to see what my leg looked like after one day... it's mildly gross, so be warned.


*It has come to my attention that I neglected to write how this happened (thanks, Jen!).  Let's just say that the cement stairs at church were really envious of my leg...

4 comments:

Jen said...

oh no!!! But I want to know how you fell...

Lindsay Garlock said...

Utah is getting it's feelings hurt, Camille.

Kati said...

Ouch!!! I'm so sorry!

Alex Holloway said...

Ouch! Utah has no feelings (see above), but I guess it gets tired of being slammed by all the people who move from other (insert "better" here) states, and decided to punish you. It punished me plenty for the same thing. I guess you could tell people to pronounce your name "Ka-meal",