03 February 2015

Sundance

One of the things that I like about Utah (did anybody else note the plural I used there?  The other thing is chocolate covered cinnamon bears) is that I've been able to see Yandary a lot!  Let's not get into the debate about how I'd see her even more if I was still back home in DC, and relish the fact that there are plural positives.  She was here for a quick weekend, and was nice enough to invite me along to see a Sundance movie with her family!

We saw I'll See You In My Dreams, which was really wonderful, except don't see it if puppies make you cryyyy.  But really, it was well done, and I love the name Blythe.

Sundance with Yàndary

The theatre (The Egyptian in Ogden) was SO BEAUTIFUL and there was even an organist playing music beforehand!!! He was incredibly talented.  How do I get an organist to open for me everywhere I go?  I'm not a performer, so I actually mean opening for my conversations.

Sundance with Yàndary
Sundance with Yàndary
Sundance with Yàndary

One of these things is not like the other ;)
Sundance with Yàndary

3 comments:

Utah Girl Am I said...

With your blonde hair, you look more like my mom than I do! Lol. << insert crying eyes but smiling emoji >>

Utah Girl Am I said...

And I LOVED getting to see you!! xoxoxo

parkermoffat said...

Definitely the fact that only one guy is wearing a white tee shirt. He is the thing that is not like the other. Obviously.