05 March 2015

Gilgal Gardens and Tea

Sergio and I went to Gilgal Gardens this week.  I had heard that it was a pretty bizarre place...but honestly, the first thing that crossed my mind was, "I can see people being killed here.  This seems like the site of a murder mystery."  Now, disclaimer, I just finished reading Gone Girl, but still.  I say I'm right.


Gilgal Gardens with Sergio
Gilgal Gardens with Sergio
Gilgal Gardens with Sergio
Gilgal Gardens with Sergio
I did legitimately like those eagles.
Gilgal Gardens with Sergio


We went and got tea afterwords, catching up, and just generally enjoying #DCExpatLife

Gilgal Gardens with Sergio
Gilgal Gardens with Sergio
Gilgal Gardens with Sergio

Note to self: Don't wear that much bronzer in the winter, Camille.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Your HAIR! #princesshair