11 March 2015

Misc.

Miscellanea from my life lately:

Working at the cosmetics counter sometimes means you get a pineapple.
Pineapple and murals
Pineapple and murals

Working the cosmetics counter also means that you suddenly take way more pictures of yourself. Yay for even more selfies.
Selfies
Selfies
Jersey housewife

That time that Starbucks got my name really right.
YSA service and kings English

The greatest bookshop.
YSA service and kings English

Service scavenger hunts-- we won!!!
YSA service and kings English

Doughnuts at Station Park!  Of the utmost importance is the fountain with the "woah, how did they do that?" lights
Station parkway with Nik for doughnuts

2 comments:

Utah Girl Am I said...

I haven't been to Station Park yet! Lez go shopping there after my first paycheck! :)

Kati said...

I don't see the problem with the Starbucks cup. Best name ever, although it is spelled slightly wrong.